The New Collaborative Learning Trust vision is to create a culture of protecting privacy and personal data. We take the handling of all personal information seriously. All data is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR.
Our aim is to process personal information in a transparent and clear way. Our privacy notices provide clear guidance about what information we process, how it is collected, the legal basis for processing, how we store information, how long we keep it for and whether or not third parties access this information.
Data Protection Rights
Under data protection legislation, data subjects have the right to request access to information about them that we hold. To make a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to:
- object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means
- in certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- make a subject data access request
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance. You can also raise issues directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Data Protection Officer
If you would like to discuss the handling of your data by NCLT, please contact the Data Protection Officer. Enquiries can be forwarded to email@example.com, or by calling 01977 702139.